[BBC] Call for abstracts Student Council Symposium, Stockholm, June 27th

Jeroen de Ridder J.deRidder at TUDelft.nl
Fri Mar 20 08:52:26 CET 2009

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

Submit your abstract today to participate in the 5th Symposium of the
International Society for Computational Biology Student Council on
June 27th 2009 in Stockholm!

The Student Council Symposium aims at bringing together young
computational biologists from all areas of research and parts of the
world. As the central part of our symposium 8 student presentations
will be selected from the submitted abstracts. This is your chance to
present your work!

Awards will be given to best poster and best presentation as well as
the runner-ups in both categories. Travel Fellowships are available
(see website)!

*Submission website:* http://symposium.iscbsc.org/content/submissions
*General information:* http://symposium.iscbsc.org/

Important dates:
*April 9th:* 5th Student Council Symposium Abstract and Travel
Fellowship submission closes
*May 2nd:* Travel Fellowship winners notification
*May 10th:* Abstract acceptance notification

*Registration Fee:* 75 euro (incl. lunch, coffee breaks and abstract
booklet) – full ISMB/ECCB registration not required!

We look forward to receiving your abstract,

Lucia Peixoto
Conference Chair, 5th ISCB Student Council Symposium
Jeroen de Ridder
Conference Co-Chair, 5th ISCB Student Council Symposium