[BBC] 2009 GMOD Summer School - Europe

Dave Clements clements at nescent.org
Mon Mar 30 06:32:02 CEST 2009

Hello,

This is a reminder that the application deadline for the 2009 GMOD
Summer School - Europe is 6 April, one week from now.

The 2009 GMOD Summer School - Europe
(http://gmod.org/wiki/2009_GMOD_Summer_School_-_Europe) will be held
3-6 August, 2009 at the University of Oxford, as a part of GMOD Europe
2009 (http://gmod.org/wiki/GMOD_Europe_2009).  Tuition is £95.

GMOD (http://gmod.org/) is a collection of interoperable open source
software components for managing, visualizing, annotating and
integrating biological data.  It is also a community of developers and
users dealing with similar challenges.

The course offers hands-on training on how to deploy and administer:
 * Genome / Comparative Genomics Viewers - GBrowse, JBrowse, GBrowse_syn, Apollo
 * Genome Annotation - Apollo, Artemis-Chado Integration
 * Databases - Chado, BioMart

Please contact the GMOD Help Desk (help at gmod.org) if you have questions.

Thanks,

Dave Clements