[BBC] the 6th ISCB Student Council Symposium

Lorena Pantano lorena.pantano at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 12:08:40 CET 2010

Lo
Dear colleagues,

We would like to let you know that the 6th ISCB Student Council Symposium
will take place in Boston on July 9, just before ISMB 2010.

The ISCB Student Council Symposium is a forum for students and young
researchers in the fields of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their work to an
international audience, build a network within the community and develop
important soft skills in an
environment that fosters exchange of ideas and knowledge. Meet your
colleagues and chat about your science!

We are happy to announce our three keynote speakers:
- Dr. D. Altshuler, Broad Institute
- Dr. G. Bader, University of Toronto
- Dr. L. Hunter, University of Colorado

The agenda includes student presentations, poster session with presentation
and poster awards and more surprises to come. Check out all updated
information on the website: http://symposium.iscbsc.org

We are doing our best to provide as many travel fellowhips as possible to
help you attend the symposium. So put the date on your agenda and prepare
your abstract!

Please forward this announcement to anyone who might be interested.
Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Thomas Abeel
Conference Chair, 6th ISCB Student Council Symposium

Magali Michaut
Conference Co-Chair, 6th ISCB Student Council Symposium