[BBC] Announcement Wabi 2011

Thomas Van Parys thpar at psb.vib-ugent.be
Thu Mar 24 14:25:15 CET 2011

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the call for papers for WABI'11,
the 11th Workshop for Algorithms in Bioinformatics. WABI
will be part of ALGO 2011, and will be hosted by the
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik, Saarbrucken, Germany.

The conference will run from Sept 5 to 7, 2011, and the
submission deadline is May 10, 2011.

We welcome papers on algorithmic work in bioinformatics,
computational biology and systems biology.

Please see our provisional website for details:

http://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/members/sagot/htdocs/wabi2011/wabi2011.html

We would be grateful if you could help us distribute this
around, in particular send it to lists you know.

Thank you!

Teresa Przytycka and Marie-France Sagot