[BBC] INTERNSHIPS at DSM - Bioinformatics / Protein Engineering / Biostatistics

Roubos, Hans Hans.Roubos at dsm.com
Thu May 26 08:35:13 CEST 2011

INTERNSHIPS: BIO-INFORMATICS / PROTEIN ENGINEERING / BIO-STATISTICS

On a regular basis we have opportunities for internships in the Delft-based bioinformaticsgroup for M.Sc. students in Bioinformatics, Metabolic engineering, Protein engineering,Genomics, Synthetic Biology or Biostatistics. We apply these technologies to microbial andfungal strain engineering, bio-process and bio-product development in the areas of food,feed, pharma, biofuels and bio-based products. If you are interested in a 5-8 month periodat DSM, please send your CV and a motivation letter to: marco.groot-de at dsm.com<mailto:marco.groot-de at dsm.com>

DSM - Life Sciences & Materials Sciences Company

DSM creates innovative products and services in Life Sciences and Materials Sciences thatcontribute to the quality of life. DSM's products and services are used globally in a widerange of markets and applications, supporting a healthier, more sustainable and moreenjoyable way of life. End markets include human and animal nutrition and health, personalcare, pharmaceuticals, automotive, coatings and paint, electrics and electronics, lifeprotection and housing. DSM has annual sales of almost EUR 8.8 billion and employs some 23,000 people worldwide.Please visit our website at www.dsm.com<http://www.dsm.com/>

Hans Roubos
Senior Scientist Bioinformatics

DSM Biotechnology Center | Alexander Fleminglaan 1 | 2613 AX Delft | The  Netherlands | T +31 15 2792147 | F +31 15 2793771 | hans.roubos at dsm.com | www.dsm.com | Trade Registration number 27235314

 [cid:692192906 at 26052011-0E3C]

DISCLAIMER :
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.