[BBC] BBC11: Panel discussion

Francisco Azuaje francisco.azuaje at crp-sante.lu
Tue Sep 27 17:00:14 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that BBC11 will hold a moderated debate on
“Technological and Cooperation Challenges in Bioinformatics”.

This discussion will include a panel of experts, and will be guided by two
main topics:

T1: "Which are the greatest technological challenges for bioinformatics in
the systems biology era?"

T2: "What are the current bottlenecks and hurdles to bioinformatics in
translational biomedical research, and how to overcome them?

We will welcome your questions for the panel prior to the conference and
look forward to having your active participation.

More information available soon on www.bbc11.lu

We also remind you that registration and abstract submission are well
under way.

Sincerely,

Francisco Azuaje and Reinhard Schneider.