[BBC] Announcement Lorentz Center workshop @Snellius

Blaisse, R.G. blaisse at lorentzcenter.nl
Thu Aug 9 17:06:18 CEST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of James Glazier, Roeland Merks, Herbert Sauro and Maciej
Swat, I would like to ask to send out the attached announcement
regarding the workshop Modeling of Multicellular Development and Cancer:
European CompuCell3DSBW Hands-on Workshop which will be held from 8-13
October 2012 at the Lorentz Center @Snellius in Leiden.

Roeland Merks provided me with your e-mail address.

The application deadline for the junior scientists is on 21 August 2012.
I hope the provided document is useful for you. Please let me know if
you need additional information or when you have any questions.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Renee

(ms) Renee Blaisse MSc