[BBC] Belgian RSG talk by Prof. Yves Van de Peer

Evangelia Dougali evdou at psb.vib-ugent.be
Mon Oct 1 12:04:26 CEST 2012

Dear researcher,

We are pleased to announce a talk by Prof. Yves Van de Peer organized by
RSG Belgium aimed at young researchers in the field of Computational
Biology and Bio-informatics, titled 'Journey through the past: 200
million years of plant evolution'. This is a unique opportunity to meet
and interact with one of the leading bio-informatic experts in Belgium.
This seminar will be held in the LEAF room at the UGent-VIB research
building (FVSM) in Ghent on the 5th of October. The talk will be
proceeded by an evening social event in the city center of Ghent with
plenty of networking opportunities.

Schedule

15h30: Gathering at the reception of the UGent-VIB research building
15h45: Introduction
16h00: Talk by Prof. Yves Van de Peer
17h30: Start social event

How to get there
General travel information can be found on the UGhent website:
http://www.psb.ugent.be/contacts/how-to-reach-us

More information on this event can be found on our website:
http://www.iscbsc.org/rsg/rsg-belgium

See you on the 5th!

The RSG Belgium committee

[We apologize for any cross-posting that may have occurred]

--
Evangelia Dougali

Tel:+32 (0)9 331 38 23                        fax:+32 (0)9 3313809
VIB Department of Plant Systems Biology,          Ghent University
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
evdou at psb.vib-ugent.be                 http://www.psb.vib-ugent.be

http://bioinformatics.psb.ugent.be