[BBC] Workshop in Uhasselt in 13/12/2012-14/12/2012 about variable selection, model selection, model averaging , inference and prediction

Ziv SHKEDY ziv.shkedy at uhasselt.be
Fri Nov 9 10:09:17 CET 2012

Dear ,

Could you please forward this to the bbc list?

Thanks in advance, Ziv Shkedy.

Dear All,

It is our  pleasure to invite you to a workshop in Uhasselt in 13/12/2012-14/12/2012.

This year we will focus on topics related to variable selection, model selection, model averaging, Inference and prediction.

A full program of the workshop can be found in the link

http://www.uhasselt.be/Documents/CENSTAT/programma.pdf

As usual, the idea is to bring together statisticians, biostatisticians and bioinformaticians from both academia and industry and to discuss the theory and different areas of application.

The workshop is for free but you will need to register. You can find the registration from in the following link:

http://www.uhasselt.be/RegistrationForm-Variableselection

Please note that the number of places in the workshop is limited so please registered as soon as possible.

Best regards. Pushpike Thilakatathne, Dani Yekutieli and Ziv Shkedy.