[BBC] 11th RECOMB satellite meeting on Comparative Genomics

Macha Nikolski macha at labri.fr
Mon Sep 2 12:35:14 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Registration is now open to attend the 11th Recomb satellite meeting on Comparative Genomics that will be held in Lyon-Villeurbanne (France) from Thursday 17 to Saturday 19 October 2013.

http://rcg2013.sciencesconf.org/

We invite you to attend this meeting and send an abstract for a poster presentation.
During this meeting, best posters will be awarded!

Please pay attention that our early bird registration fees are ending September 6th.

Keynote speakers are

- Tal Dagan (Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Germany)
- Kay Pruefer (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany)
- Ludovic Orlando (University of Copenhagen, Denmark)
- France Denoeud (Genoscope, Evry, France)
- Nicolas Galtier (Institut des Sciences de l'Evolution, Montpellier, France)
- Laurent Duret (Laboratoire de Biométrie et Biologie Evolutive, Lyon, France)

In addition, 19 short presentations have been selected upon the acceptance of their article through a peer review process chaired by Macha Nikolski and Yves van de Peer, that will be published in BMC bioinformatics.

We will be happy to host you in Lyon-Villeurbanne

Please visit:
11th RECOMB - Comparative Genomics 2013 in Lyon (France)
http://rcg2013.sciencesconf.org/

Macha Nikolski on behalf of the local organizing, program and steering committees.
--
Head of Bordeaux Bioinformatics Center
Research Scientist LaBRI / CNRS