[BBC] Allbio Metagenomics meeting @ NBIC Conference

Bas E. Dutilh bedutilh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:11:59 CET 2014

Dear colleagues,

Like last year, we are filling one day at the Netherlands Bioinformatics
Conference with Metagenomics: the Allbio Metagenomics meeting on April 9,
2014 in Lunteren!

Our keynote speaker will be Marcus Claesson from the University College
Cork, who will be speaking about his work on inflammatory bowel disease.
The remainder of the presentations will be selected from submissions, so
please upload your abstracts for consideration for a talk and/or poster
through the conference web site. Registration is now open:
https://www.aanmelder.nl/nbic2014/wiki/metagenomics%20topical%20track.

The poster is attached, please spread it among any interested colleagues.
We are looking forward to an interesting day!

Best regards, the organizing commitee,
Sacha and Bas

--
Dr. Bas E. Dutilh
CMBI | NCMLS | Radboud University Medical Centre