[BBC] BeMGI 2014 Meeting - Invitation and Scientific program

marilou.ramospamplona at ulg.ac.be marilou.ramospamplona at ulg.ac.be
Tue Apr 1 15:47:56 CEST 2014

Dear BBC colleagues,

We cordially invite you to the 2014 Annual Meeting of the Belgian Medical Genomics Initiative (BeMGI): “Genomic Advances in Disease Biology and Diagnostics.”

The meeting will take place on 24 April, Thursday in the Université de Liège Sart Tilman campus (GIGA building, B34) from 11h15-17h15.

The SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM (http://www.bemgi.be/events/bemgi-2014-annual-meeting/bemgi-2014-meeting-scientific-program/) will highlight medical genomics research and applications and will feature a keynote lecture by Prof Cisca Wijmenga (University Medical Center Groningen), a number of scientific presentations from the BeMGI partner institutes and a poster session.

This meeting is open to the public and attendance is free of charge. We will be applying for medical accreditation of the meeting. PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUESTED TO REGISTER ONLINE BY 10 APRIL 2014.

ONLINE REGISTRATION URL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dF84T3NZekFJSlB0Wk5Sc3ZObVY3OGc6MA

The BeMGI network, a PAI-Belspo-funded project, works on collaborative activities (Research, Bioinformatics, Education, ELSI) to promote the clinical application of genomics research and technologies. We have as members academic and clinical researchers in the field of medical genetics and genomics who are associated with the Belgian Centers of Human Genetics.

Meeting information: www.bemgi.be.

Regards,
The BeMGI network