[BBC] The 4th VIB International PhD Symposium-Registration deadline: 31 July 2014

Şule Yılmaz sule.yilmaz at vib-ugent.be
Thu Jun 19 17:06:58 CEST 2014

Dear Ph.D. students,

Ph.D. students from VIB, Belgium, are organizing the “*VIBes in
Biosciences 2014*” symposium which aims to bring together Ph.D.
candidates from different areas in life sciences. This symposium is
organized to stimulate networking, listen to renowned speakers,
including a *Nobel laureate,* and transfer skills through workshops. The
closing speaker is *Jorge Cham from PHD Comics*!

The symposium will take place *from* *17 to 19 September 2014* in the
Horta venue in *Antwerp, Belgium.* The symposium offers an exciting
scientific program with topics that concern every doctoral student. In
addition, workshops are offered that provide hands-on practicals on key
skills to help Ph.D. candidates during their studies.

In order to reach as many Ph.D. students as possible, we would
appreciate it very much if you could forward this e-mail to everyone
whom it may concern.

In attachment, you can also find the poster announcing the symposium.

There is also CELLFIE competition - *"Let me take a cellfie"*! You can
*win a cool prize* by participating!

Detailed information can be found on www.vibes2014.org
<http://www.vibes2014.org>

Please check our web site to see more details about program.

You can *register *here: http://vibes2014.org/registration.html.
*The final registration deadline is the **31st of July*!

Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Follow us on Facebook (VIBesSymposium), Twitter (@VIBesSymposium) and
check out our YT movies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LicxBaOXQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI43rwJUC6A&feature=youtu.bebbc

With kind regards,

The VIBes 2014 Organizing Committee

Liesbeth Aerts, Özden Akay , Alice Borghi , Michaela Conrad, Sylvester
Holt, Nevena Hristozova, Michal Janiak, Michiel Krols, Marie Lork, Laura
Meloni, Esther Meersman, Raffaele Mori, Ehsan Sabaghian, Karolina
Slowicka, Giel Tanghe, Kevin Titeca, Niels Vandamme, Lana Vandersarren,
Tessa Vermeire,  Elke Ydens and Şule Yılmaz