[BBC] Fwd: PhD position bioinformatics Marie Curie training programme

stephane Rombauts stephane.rombauts at psb.vib-ugent.be
Mon Jun 30 11:16:15 CEST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PhD position bioinformatics Marie Curie training programme
Date: 	Sat, 28 Jun 2014 20:25:30 +0000
From: 	Jong, Hans de <hans.dejong at wur.nl>
To: 	Peters, Sander <sander.peters at wur.nl>
CC: 	Hans De Jong <hans.chromosoom at gmail.com>

dear colleagues

May i draw your attention to the attached profile for a Bioinformatics student in the frame of the COMREC – Marie Curie international training programme funded by the EU under the FP7 programme?

Two days ago the candidate that we selected withdrew all of a sudden in the very last moment. So we are now in urgent need for an appropriate candidate with expertise in Bioinformatics for this position.
Details are given in the attached document.

Please let us know If you there is any student in your lab or related institute who recently finished his/her MSc in this field and maybe interested in this PhD position.

On behalf of Sander Peters, of the Applied Bioinformatics Group, Wageningen University

Hans

Dr. Hans De Jong
Professor of Cytogenetics,
Laboratory of Genetics
Wageningen University
Radix-West, W2.Ee.085
Droevendaalsesteeg 1
6708 PB Wageningen
the Netherlands
+31 629023329

--
Stephane Rombauts                       Principal Scientific staff

Bioinformatics & Systems Biology Division
Tel:+32 (0)9 331 38 21                        fax:+32 (0)9 3313809
VIB Department of Plant Systems Biology, Ghent University
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM
strom at psb.vib-ugent.be               http://bioinformatics.psb.ugent.be/