[BBC] Invitation: Bioinformatics Symposium, Utrecht Bioinformatics Center

Breukelen, B. van (Bas) b.vanbreukelen at uu.nl
Mon Jul 14 09:42:31 CEST 2014

The Utrecht Bioinformatics Center (UBC) will celebrate it’s kickoff with a mini symposium at september 15th 2014.
Everyone who is interested in bioinformatics and would like to hear the plans of the UBC and of course hear a few great talks is welcome to attend.
There is no fee at all, we only ask you to register yourself so that we can make sure that there are enough chairs to sit on, coffee at the start and drinks afterwards.

Confirmed speakers:
Gerrit van Meer, Dean of the Faculty of Science Utrecht University, Utrecht
Harmen Bussemaker, Columbia University , USA
Edwin Cuppen, UMC Utrecht & Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht
Albert Heck, Utrecht University, Utrecht
Alexander van Oudenaarden, Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht

The program starts at 13:00 with tea and coffee and at 13:15 the symposium will begin. Around 16:30 we will finish the scientific program with drinks and some snacks till 18:00.

Everyone is welcome,
See you soon,

Berend Snel, Patrick Kemmeren and Bas van Breukelen

to register: http://ubc.uu.nl/events/4/kickoff-mini-symposium-ubc/
our home page: http://ubc.uu.nl

The venue is located at the center of Utrecht city at only 15 minutes walking distance from the central station. (Zaalverhuur 7, Boothstraat 7, Utrecht).
We have attached a poster of our kickoff symposium and would like to ask you to distribute this and/or display the poster at your institute.

Bas. van Breukelen, PhD
Assistant Professor, Biomolecular Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics | http://www.hecklab.com | Utrecht University
Coordinator Bioinformatics | Utrecht Bioinformatics Center (UBC) | http://ubc.uu.nl | Utrecht University
Hugo R. Kruytbuilding | Room O605 | Padualaan 8 | 3584 CH Utrecht | T +31(0)30253 9761 | M +31(0)6 42222520 | b.vanbreukelen at uu.nl<mailto:b.vanbreukelen at uu.nl> | Skype b.vanbreukelen