[BBC] PhD opportunity at Wageningen Univeristy

Besten, Heidy den heidy.denbesten at wur.nl
Fri Sep 19 18:35:04 CEST 2014

Dear sir/madam,

Please find below the links to a PhD vacancy in the Food Science Domain of Wageningen University. We are looking for a MSc student with a genuine interest in bioinformatics and (food)microbiology.
I would be grateful if you can please pass this information on to relevant contacts/people that may be interested in applying.

http://www.wageningenur.nl/en/Jobs/Vacancies/Show/PhD-Food-Safety-System-Dynamics-2.htm
https://www.academictransfer.com/employer/WUR/vacancy/23158/lang/en/

Thanks in advance,

Heidy den Besten

dr. ir. H. M. W. den Besten (Heidy)
Assistant Professor in Food Microbiology

Wageningen University
Laboratory of Food Microbiology
Postal address: PO Box 17, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Visiting address: Building 118 (Axis-X office 3.10B), Bornse Weilanden 9, 6708 WG Wageningen, The Netherlands
T: +31-317-483213
E-mail: heidy.denbesten at wur.nl<mailto:heidy.denbesten at wur.nl>
I: www.fhm.wur.nl<http://www.fhm.wur.nl/>