[BBC] Benelux Bioinformatics Conference (BBC 2014) - deadline extension and programme information

Joanna SMULA-OSTASZEWSKA joanna.smula at uni.lu
Thu Oct 2 09:40:45 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform that the abstract submission deadline for BBC2014 has been extended to 9th of October.

Planned conference programme includes:

  *   Four key-note talks
  *   Presentations selected on the basis of abstracts evaluation. The evaluation is in progress.
  *   A panel discussion entitled “Bringing bioinformatics and biomedical research together to improve patient care.” involving clinical researchers
  *   A poster session
Further details will be announced on the website this week, while the complete programme will be available on 15th of October.

http://www.bbc2014.lu/index_program.html?page=program

We are looking forward to meeting you in Luxembourg

Regards
Joanna

Dr.Eng. Joanna Smula-Ostaszewska
Scientific assistant

Université du Luxembourg
Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB)

Campus Belval; 7, Avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux; L-4362 Esch-Belval; Luxembourg
T: +352 46 66 44 6373
http://lcsb.uni.lu<http://lcsb.uni.lu/>

---
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.