[BBC] [Gtpb] GTPB Training course announcement IB14S - Reminder

Pedro Fernandes pfern at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Dec 1 09:02:36 CET 2014

                       REMINDER

Dear all

The Applications for the Introductory Bioinformatics course, second
edition in 2014, IB14S are open

   IMPORTANT DATES for this Course
    Deadline for applications: December 4th 2014           <============
    Latest notification of acceptance: December 5th 2014
    Course date: December 9th - December 12th 2014

Details are available here:
http://gtpb.igc.gulbenkian.pt/bicourses/IB14S/

this will be a 4 day long introduction that provides basic skills in
biological sequence handling and analysis. The last day will be
focusing on the analysis of Next Generation Sequencing data at a basic
level.

This is one of our most popular courses.
Applications are approved and accepted in order of arrival and we only
have 20 seats.

Best wishes
Pedro Fernandes
GTPB Coordinator