[BBC] Invitation to the 2015 GIGA Day

Marilou Ramos Pamplona marilou.ramospamplona at ulg.ac.be
Thu Dec 11 19:18:34 CET 2014

Dear BBC colleagues,

We cordially invite you to the 2015 GIGA Day symposium entitled "Current Advances in Medical Genetics and Genomics," which will take place on 27 January 2015, Tuesday, 09h00-17h00 at the Amphis Europe of the University of Liège.

Invited speakers: Peter Fraser (Babraham Institute, Cambridge), Bart de Strooper (VIB, KU Leuven), Miikka Vikkula (de Duve Institute, UC Louvain), Jeroen Raes (VIB, KU Leuven), Nicola Pirastu (University of Trieste, Italy) and Matthew Robinson (University of Queensland, Australia)

Information on the PROGRAM, REGISTRATION, ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (Deadline: 31 December) : www.giga.ulg.ac.be/jcms/c_2068318/fr/giga-day-2015

We look forward to meeting you in Liège in January!

Sincerely,

The 2015 GIGA Day Organizing Committee
Prof Michel GEORGES, Coordinating scientist