[BBC] Internship position Schneider group, LCSB, Luxembourg

ISCBSC announcement volunteers at iscbsc.org
Tue Mar 3 22:43:48 CET 2015

Dear all,

The ISCB Student Council is pleased to announce a 6-month internship
position with the Schneider group at Bioinformatics Core, Luxembourg Centre
For Systems Biomedicine (LCSB), University of Luxembourg. The internship is
expected to start in June 2015 and it is available to Masters and PhD
students in computational biology or related areas from developing nations.
We welcome you to apply for this internship if you meet the eligibility
criteria. Further, we would like to seek your help in spreading the word to
your friends and colleagues! Many thanks for your assistance.
More information is available here:
http://www.iscbsc.org/internships/Schneider-lab-032015

Best regards,

ISCB Student Council