[BBC] Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015 - 7 & 8 december 2015 - save the date!

Kris Laukens kris.laukens at uantwerpen.be
Wed Apr 8 13:02:28 CEST 2015

Dear colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the upcoming BBC (Benelux Bioinformatics Conference) will be held in Antwerp (BE), on 7-8 december 2015.

You are cordially invited to take note of the key dates and coordinates below, and bookmark the website and social media outlets.

More information will follow in due time.

Key dates:
30 september 2015: deadline for abstract submission
30 october 2015: notification of accepted presentations
4 november 2015: early registration deadline
7-8 december: BBC2015 conference in Antwerpen
Location:

	Elzenveld, Lange Gasthuisstraat 45, 2000 Antwerpen (BE)

More information:
website: www.bbc2015.be
Twitter: @BBC2015AN
social media hashtag: #BBC2015AN
Linkedin group: http://linkd.in/1a4Gv1T
conference email: info at bbc2015.be

Sponsorship inquiries are welcome at info at bbc2015.be

We look forward to welcoming you in Antwerpen!

on behalf of the organising committee,

Kris Laukens

--
Advanced Database Research and Modelling (ADReM)
University of Antwerp
E   kris.laukens at uantwerpen.be
W  www.uantwerpen.be/en/staff/kris-laukens/

Biomedical Informatics research center Antwerpen (biomina)
Wilrijkstraat 10, B-2650 Edegem, Belgium
W  www.biomina.be