[BBC] BioVis 2015 - 10 & 11 July 2015 @ ISMB/ECCB

Westenberg, M.A. M.A.Westenberg at tue.nl
Tue May 26 09:58:01 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

There is still time to submit posters to BioVis until May 29!

BioVis 2015 is a SIG at ISMB/ECCB, and provides an excellent opportunity to meet with data visualization experts. Please find more information below in the CFP, or go directly to http://www.biovis.net.

We look forward to meeting you in Dublin!

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Michel Westenberg and Alexander Lex (BioVis 2015 poster chairs)

Call for Participation -- BioVis 2015

Compact
=======
July 10 - 11 , 2015
Dublin, Ireland
http://www.biovis.net

Call
===
BioVis 2015, hosted by ISMB in Ireland, is the 5th Symposium on Biological Data Visualization, an interdisciplinary event covering all aspects of visualization in biology. The Symposium brings together researchers from the visualization, bioinformatics, and biology communities with the purpose of educating, inspiring, and engaging visualization researchers in problems in biological data visualization as well as bioinformatics and biology researchers in state-of-the-art visualization research.

We invite submissions of original research articles, poster submissions, as well as submissions for data visualization and design contests. We invite contributions on all aspects of data visualization in biology, from molecular to cell, tissue, organism and population biology.

All papers accepted into the conference will be considered for publication in the BMC Bioinformatics journal, using a two-stage review process. All conference papers will also be made available through the IEEE Digital Library and/or BMC Proceedings.

Important Dates:
Poster submission: May 29, 2015
[done] Paper submission: February 15, 2015
[done] Data Analysis Contest entry submission: May 1, 2015
[done] Design Contest entry submission: May 1, 2015

(All deadlines are at 5:00 pm Pacific Time - PDT. )