[BBC] Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015: last chance for early registration!

Laukens Kris kris.laukens at uantwerpen.be
Mon Nov 2 09:47:05 CET 2015

- Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015 - 48 hours left for early registration -

The University of Antwerp is proud to welcome you to the Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015 (BBC 2015). The BBC 2015 will take place at Elzenveld in the heart of Antwerp, on 7-8 December 2015.

With this message we would like to inform you that the deadline for early registration is rapidly approaching: november 4. Register now at reduced rate!

More information about registration:
http://bbc2015.be/registration.html

Abstract submission for oral presentations is closed. The list of accepted oral presentations is available at the program page. The full time schedule will be posted in a few days.
http://bbc2015.be/programme.html

We do however still accept late poster abstracts. To submit a late poster abstract, proceed to the submissions page and follow the instructions:
http://bbc2015.be/submission.html

See you in Antwerpen, 7 and 8 december!

The organising committee.

Gold sponsors: