[BBC] Fwd: e-infrastructuren (14 december 2015)

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Mon Nov 9 21:51:29 CET 2015

Meeting on e-infrastructures in Belgium

> Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
>
> Wouldn’t it be great if more researchers could take their work to the next level, thanks to access to the very best e-infrastructure?
>
> Our upcoming conference "e-Infrastructures in Belgium" is an excellent entry point for you to join us on this road to top-level research.
>
> Funding agencies, public authorities and the international science community are keenly aware that e-infrastructure is key for researchers to achieve at the top level internationally.
> We will have an interactive dialogue between all concerned. It will be an opportunity for you to assess the great potential on offer and to clarify what you expect.
> It will be about existing e-infrastructures, about how to use them better and about what should come next.
>
> Do you already use e-infrastructure services? Does it meet your needs? Will existing e-infrastructures meet your future requirements? Would you prefer to build your own ICT environment? Do you receive adequate funding?  These are but some of the questions that will be addressed in presentations and during a panel discussion.
>
> This conference is a chance to make e-infrastructures at your university, in your region, in Belgium and in Europe work for you. It is also a unique opportunity for you to help shape the future.
>
> We hope to welcome you at the Royal Library in Brussels, this coming December 14.
> Please register at http://www.begrid.be/index.php?module=blog&id=52, where you will also find the programme in full.
>
> Kind regards,
> Rosette Vandenbroucke for the organising committee.

Frederik Coppens, Ph.D.
	Project Leader Applied Bioinformatics & Biostatistics
	IT manager

Tel: 32 (0)9 3313812                          Fax:32 (0)9 3313809
VIB DEPARTMENT OF PLANT SYSTEMS BIOLOGY, UGent
Technologiepark 927, 9052 Gent, BELGIUM

frcop at psb.ugent.be                         http://www.psb.ugent.be/abb