[BBC] Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015 - Call for anniversary edition memories

Laukens Kris kris.laukens at uantwerpen.be
Thu Nov 12 10:07:44 CET 2015

- Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015 - Call for anniversary edition memories -

Join us in Antwerp for the tenth anniversary edition of the Benelux Bioinformatics Conference!

To celebrate this special anniversary edition, we believe there should be time for a retrospective session on the previous editions of this conference, and on the evolution of the community.

We therefore invite anyone who attended earlier editions (especially the first editions), to send us your memories, interesting facts and trivia that could fit in such a session or elsewhere.

Please send your input to info at bbc2015.be<mailto:info at bbc2015.be>. Pictures or other media are very welcome too, but please use a file transfer or cloud service to send them without crashing our mailbox :-). To give our special guest speaker sufficient time to compile this material, we look forward to receive your input preferentially by december 1st.

We look forward to meeting you on a successful and interesting BBC in Antwerpen!

Thank you cordially!

The organisers.

Practical information: