[BBC] Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015: 10 days left - last information

Laukens Kris kris.laukens at uantwerpen.be
Fri Nov 27 11:33:29 CET 2015

- Benelux Bioinformatics Conference 2015 -

Dear colleague,

the 10th Benelux Bioinformatics Conference is rapidly approaching! We are happy to inform you that the current registration pace indicates that we will have yet another very successful BBC edition! Take your chance now, and register no later than Monday 30 november to guarantee yourself a seat.

With this mail we are happy to announce the full program, and inform you about all practical aspects with regards to your trip to Antwerpen.

Full conference program now available.

The program committee has extensively reviewed all submissions and all abstract authors have been notified. The full program, including keynotes, selected talks and corporate presentations, is now available online.
http://bbc2015.be/programme.html

Last chance for advance registration

You can register online until Monday 30 november. On-site registrations are possible as long as free places are available. Given that the number of seats in the venue is limited, we urge everyone to register in advance!
http://bbc2015.be/registration.html

Last chance for late poster abstracts

Late poster abstract deadline closes 30 November 2015, 1PM CET. No extension can be granted for practical reasons, so please ensure a timely submission!
http://bbc2015.be/submission.html

Call for anniversary edition memories

To celebrate this special anniversary edition, we believe there should be time for a retrospective session on the previous editions of this conference, and on the evolution of the community. We therefore invite anyone who attended earlier editions (especially the first editions), to send us your memories, interesting facts and trivia that could fit in such a session or elsewhere. Please send your input to info at bbc2015.be<mailto:info at bbc2015.be>. Pictures or other media are very welcome too, but please use a file transfer or cloud service to send them without crashing our mailbox :-). To give our special guest speaker sufficient time to compile this material, we look forward to receive your input preferentially by december 1st.

Practical information for authors of oral or poster presentations

To all orally presenting authors, we ask to find your presentation slot on the program website. Please take into account that a timeframe of 12 minutes for the presentation, and 15 minutes  for your entire talk including questions, will be strictly enforced. We also ask you  kindly to put your presentation on the presentation computer in advance, and no later than during the break before your actual session.

To all poster presenters, we would like to inform you that the poster boards allow for posters in A0 format (841mm x 1189mm), in a vertical (portrait) orientation.

Other useful information: