[BBC] job opportunity: Project coordinator ELIXIR, Belgium

Lieven Sterck lieven.sterck at psb.vib-ugent.be
Tue Jan 26 11:35:14 CET 2016

Dear,

We would like to bring the following position at the VIB-UGent department of Plant Systems Biology to your notice:
to strengthen the Belgian Elixir node we are looking for a dedicated individual to join us as a project coordinator.

For more information and for applying, please visit : http://www.vib.be/en/jobs/Pages/Project-coordinator-ELIXIR-Belgium.aspx

We would also appreciate if this could be circulated to any potential candidates in your wider network.

With kind regards,
lieven

--
Lieven Sterck, PhD
Senior Postdoctoral fellow

Department of Plant Systems Biology
Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Genomics
VIB, Ghent University
Technologiepark 927
9052 Ghent, Belgium
http://www.psb.ugent.be
http://bioinformatics.psb.ugent.be

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything
that's even remotely true" - H. Simpson