[BBC] New BIG N2N service: ProGenTomics for Proteomics, Genomics, Cell-based techniques

Katrijn Vannerum Katrijn.Vannerum at UGent.be
Thu Mar 24 10:48:14 CET 2016

Dear all,

ProGenTomics offers a wide range of proteomics and genomics services and support to the academic community and its external customers. We aim to tailor our services to the needs of our collaborators and customers, while giving great support.

[cid:image002.png at 01D185BA.AAB58890]

What can we do for you?

Proteomics
We offer different services to separate, identify and quantify proteins in your sample, both in a gel-based and gel-free manner.

Genomics
>From analysis of one or a few genes by qPCR or RT-qPCR, to high-throuput analysis of the whole genome, transcriptome or epigenome with next-generation sequencing.

Cell-based techniques
Our cell-based techniques services include everything to culture your cells, characterize them by laser microdissection microscopy or flow cytometry, or even purify them.

http://www.progentomics.ugent.be

http://www.bign2n.ugent.be/services

Contact
Katleen Van Steendam
Ottergemsesteenweg 460, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
+32 9 264 83 56
katleen.vansteendam at ugent.be

With kind regards,

Katrijn Vannerum

PhD
Project manager
BIG N2N (Bioinformatics Institute Ghent From Nucleotides to Networks)
Ghent University
http://www.bign2n.ugent.be/
twitter: @N2N_UGent
Katrijn.Vannerum at UGent.be<mailto:Katrijn.Vannerum at UGent.be>
Technologiepark 927
9052 Gent, Belgium
+32 (0)9 331 36 85
[logo_BIG N2N_signature]