[BBC] Genomics Conference, Ghent, Belgium, 12-15 Sept - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION UNTIL 15 June

Karel De Schamphelaere Karel.DeSchamphelaere at UGent.be
Fri Jun 10 12:31:59 CEST 2016

Dear UGent genomicists and bioinformaticians,
I would like to invite you to participate or contribute to our conference on

“Environmental Genomics and Epigenetics: science, technology and applications”
which will be held form 12-15 September, 2016 in Ghent, Belgium.
Abstract submission<http://epigenetics.setac.eu/abstract_submission/?contentid=1079&pr_id=1067> is open until 15 June and you can register for the meeting until 15 August.
We have lined up a nice list of keynote speakers<http://epigenetics.setac.eu/programme/keynote_speakers/?contentid=1114&pr_id=1067&last=1070> and sessions<http://epigenetics.setac.eu/abstract_submission/?contentid=1079&pr_id=1067> on environmental, ecological, microbial, evolutionary, ecological, and stress genomics, as well sessions on metagenomics, and toxicogenomics.

We welcome abstracts making use of all kinds of omics, including transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics, epigenomics, etc...

Abstracts on new technological developments or novel bioinformatics analysis methods of omics datasets are also very welcome.

I am quite sure that some of you have performed research that would fit with one of the conference’s sessions. If you are interested, but are unsure in which session you research would fit, don’t hesitate to ask.

All further information can be found on the conference website<http://epigenetics.setac.org/> (see also flyer attached).

Please note that you can also register just for the first two days of the conference (focus on ecology, evolution and genomics in general) or the last two days of the conference (focus on epigenetics in ecology and toxicology).

Please also note that the registration fees include lunch, welcome reception, coffee during breaks and drinks during poster socials.

Best regards,
Karel De Schamphelaere
On behalf of the Organizing Committee

Karel De Schamphelaere, Ph D
Associate Professor

www.ecotox.ugent.be

Follow us on Twitter at GhEnToxLab

Ghent University (UGent)
Laboratory of Environmental Toxicology and Aquatic Ecology
Environmental Toxicology Unit (GhEnToxLab)
Jozef Plateaustraat 22
B9000 Gent
Belgium

Tel. +32 9 264 3764