[BBC] ELIXIR Belgium

Kim DE RUYCK kim.deruyck at psb.vib-ugent.be
Tue Jun 21 10:41:40 CEST 2016

Dear,

I would like to introduce myself as the newly appointed coordinator for ELIXIR Belgium. I will coordinate the setup of the Belgian ELIXIR node and will be the central contact person. Initially, the main goal of ELIXIR Belgium is to establish communication and more collaboration between the different bioinformatics groups and work towards an active and integrated bioinformatics community.

The working areas of ELIXIR Belgium include data resources, tools infrastructure, computational and training services. As such, ELIXIR Belgium is valuable to all bioinformaticians, life scientists and industries generating and analyzing data!

The ELIXIR Belgium website will be launched soon, meanwhile you can find relevant information concerning tools, trainings, events, etc. on ELIXIR Europe .

Our activities can be followed on Twitter ( @ ELIXIRnodeBE ). Feel free to follow us!

Best regards,
Kim

Kim De Ruyck PhD
Coordinator ELIXIR Belgium

VIB, Technologiepark 927, 9052 GENT | +32 9 331 36 94
@ELIXIRnodeBE | bioinformatics.psb.ugent.be