[BBC] SUBCONSCIOUS? BIAS Re: [igmm-dm] [igmm-users] Genome Science, Liverpool, 30th August - 1st September 2016

Yves Moreau moreau at esat.kuleuven.be
Tue Jul 26 15:11:12 CEST 2016

Dear Prof. van Heyningen,

I personally feel that the tone of these remarks is not appropriate. Even though the organizer was mistaken in his formulation, this is no reason for public shaming and veiled threats. Given that civility is quickly abandoning public discourse, we must strive for kind and respectful interactions.

I apologize to the readers for feeding this thread and I will refrain from commenting further.

Best regards,

Prof. Yves Moreau