[BBC] Job Opening: Data Scientist at Open Analytics (Belgium)

Tobias Verbeke tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu
Sun Jul 31 23:04:31 CEST 2016

Open Analytics is an international company providing data analysis services and products across geographies and industrial sectors.

We are currently looking to expand our data science team with a candidate who fits the following profile:

Data Scientist for a MSc / PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics.

Bioinformaticians or computational biologists are likely to have relevant experience as well.

A detailed description can be found at

http://www.openanalytics.eu/jobs

Kind regards,
Tobias Verbeke