[BBC] Gauging interest for a GATK workshop in 2017

Bert Overduin Bert.Overduin at ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 14:43:37 CET 2016

Dear all,

As in 2015 and 2016, there is again in 2017 the possibility of getting the
GATK (https://software.broadinstitute.org/gatk/) team  from the Broad
Institute in Boston over to Edinburgh for a workshop. To determine whether
it's worthwhile to do this, I'd like to gauge the potential interest for
this.

If you're potentially interested, please carefully read the attached
workshop description and then fill in the short survey you can find at:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZJ6CGKY

As for the workshop fees, I would expect these to be approximately £75 /
day.

Please note that this just to gauge interest. If the workshop will go
ahead, this will be advertised through the usual channels (Edinburgh
Genomics website, mailing lists, Twitter etc.) and there will be a proper
registration procedure put in place.

With kind regards,
Bert

--