[BBC] PhD Vacancy in Bio-informatics

Jelle Matthijnssens jelle.matthijnssens at kuleuven.be
Tue Jan 24 16:44:54 CET 2017

Dear,

I would like to bring the following PhD vacancy at the KU Leuven to the attention of the members of the BBClist:

https://icts.kuleuven.be/apps/jobsite/vacatures/54049520

Kind regards,

Jelle

Prof. Jelle Matthijnssens

Change of affiliation:

As of november 21st 2016, my new affiliation will be:

Laboratory of Viral Metagenomics
KU Leuven | REGA Institute | Laboratory of Viral Metagenomics | Herestraat 49, box 1040 | B-3000 Leuven | Belgium
https://rega.kuleuven.be/cev/viralmetagenomics/
tel.  +32 16 321161
fax. +32 16 330026
jelle.matthijnssens at kuleuven.be (NOTE: jelle.matthijnssens at uz.kuleuven.ac.be and jelle.matthijnssens at uzleuven.be will be inactivated in the near future)<mailto:Jelle.matthijnssens at uz.kuleuven.ac.be>