[BBC] [Gtpb] RNAseq hands-on training course announcement

Pedro L. Fernandes pfern at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Sat Feb 25 11:00:03 CET 2017

                        ANNOUNCEMENT

ADER17
Analysis of Differential Expression with RNAseq

with Daniel Sobral, Daniel Faria and Mauro Truglio

The GTPB is proud to announce that the above referenced hands-on
training course is open for applications

Important dates
  IMPORTANT DATES for this Course
    Deadline for applications: April 10th 2017
    Course dates: April 17th - April 20th 2017

Candidates with adequate profile will be accepted in the next 72 hours
after the application until we reach 20 participants.

High-throughput technologies allow us to detect transcripts present in
a cell or tissue. This course covers practical aspects of the analysis
of differential gene expression by RNAseq. Participants will be
presented with real world examples and work with them in the training
room, covering all the steps of RNAseq analysis, from planning the
gathering of sequence data to the generation of tables of
differentially expressed gene lists and visualization of results. We
we will also cover some of the initial steps of secondary analysis,
such as functional enrichment of the obtained gene lists.

http://gtpb.igc.gulbenkian.pt/bicourses/ADER17/

Hoping that this course meets your interests,

Pedro Fernandes
--
Pedro Fernandes
Bioinformatics Training Coordinator