[BBC] The Idea DREAM Challenge is entering its collaborative phase

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Fri Mar 24 15:58:08 CET 2017

From: Chloe-Agathe Azencott [mailto:chloe-agathe.azencott at mines-paristech.fr]
Sent: 24 March 2017 15:39
Subject: The Idea DREAM Challenge is entering its collaborative phase

Dear colleagues,

The Idea DREAM Challenge has entered its public discussion stage. To date, researchers from the DREAM Community have proposed exciting biological or medical questions, together with appropriate models to serve as strong baselines for new DREAM challenges, and the data they would need to drive their project all the way to an important scientific discovery. We have selected seven most promising of these ideas, and they are now up for discussion!

We invite you to help create the next DREAM Challenge by joining us on
https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn5659209/wiki/414654 to learn more about these ideas and debate them on their respective discussion threads. Your input is the key to the success of this innovative process of doing computational research. Please spread the word!

The public discussion phase will close on *April 30th, 2017*.

Sincerely,
Anna Goldenberg and Chloe Azencott, on behalf of the Idea DREAM Challenge Organizers