[BBC] Introduction to RNA-seq Data Analysis workshop 29-30 May 2017 now open for applications

Bert Overduin Bert.Overduin at ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 10:01:45 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Our first upcoming Introduction to RNA-seq Data Analysis workshop is now
open for applications:

http://genomics.ed.ac.uk/services/introduction-rna-seq-data-analysis

A few notes:

- There will be many more RNA-seq workshop this year. The first one after
the 29-30 May one will be on 29-30 June 2017. Application for this one will
open once application for the May one has closed.

- IMPORTANT: Starting with this workshop a basic working knowledge of Linux
(at the level of our "Linux for Genomics" workshop) will be a
pre-requirement for the workshop, as our experience is that teaching a
short intro into Linux during the workshop was often not really enough for
those who had never used the command line before.

- If you have applied for this workshop before but haven't been selected,
please add this information to your application.

With kind regards,
Bert

--
Bert Overduin, PhD