[BBC] Extra Workshop: R2 - Genomics analysis and visualization platform

r2-support r2-support at amc.uva.nl
Tue Apr 25 12:17:43 CEST 2017

Dear Researcher,

Since the next R2 workshop on May 2nd is overbooked, we are organising another R2 introduction workshop on Monday the 19th of June 2017 (09:30-17:00).

R2 is a free, publicly accessible web-based genomics analysis and visualization platform (http://r2.amc.nl) allowing biomedical researchers, without bioinformatics training, to integrate clinical and genomics data.

The workshop will cover the essentials of working with genomics data in R2 and will be an excellent opportunity to learn how to use this versatile tool.

If you are:
Studying a specific pathway in disease
Trying to find biomarkers in specific tissue
Investigating the function of a specific protein
Involved in any kind of molecular biology
Then this workshop may be of interest to you.

Every participant will receive a printed tutorial book. Coffee / tea and a simple lunch will be provided during the workshop.

If you are interested in participating in the workshop then please visit the R2 website for more information and registration (http://hgserver1.amc.nl/cgi-bin/r2/main.cgi?option=about_intro_workshop ).

The workshop is provided free of charge, however, we will have to charge 25 euro (for administation, lunch, printing costs) in case of a no show on the workshop.

Best regards,

R2-support
r2-support at amc.nl
Department of Oncogenomics, M1-132