[BBC] Open position: Bioinformatician

jeroen.crappe at agilent.com jeroen.crappe at agilent.com
Mon Oct 2 09:20:24 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.

Multiplicom N.V., now a part of Agilent Technologies, is a Belgian biotech company focused on human molecular diagnostics. The company develops, manufactures and commercializes leading edge and easy-to-use genetic test kits based on the latest molecular diagnostic technologies. With its easy and reliable methodology it is enabling all molecular laboratories the implementation of personalized medicine. Multiplicom is located in Niel, and Ghent, Belgium.

To strengthen our team, we are looking for a passionate Bioinformatician to be based at our Ghent, Belgium site.

More information can be found on the Agilent career site or via LinkedIn:

https://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=2073808&CurrentPage=1
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/427303300/

Best regards,

Jeroen Crappé