[BBC] Bioinformatics - open positions at the VIB Center for Cancer Biology - KU Leuven

Christel Vanslembrouck christel.vanslembrouck at kuleuven.vib.be
Thu Oct 12 12:28:38 CEST 2017

Dear all,

At the VIB Center for Cancer Biology KU Leuven we have actually the following open positions:

-         Bioinformatics Single-molecule sequencing Scientist
The Laboratory of Translational Genetics of the VIB Center for Cancer Biology (CCB) at KU Leuven is looking for a Bioinformatics Single-molecule sequencing Scientist to support and contribute to projects and collaborations by performing downstream analysis of next-generation sequencing data, particularly those dealing with nanopore sequencing data.

-         Scientist in Bioinformatics
The VIB Center for Cancer Biology (CCB) at KU Leuven is currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Scientist in Bioinformatics.  The candidate will perform informatics to solve biological questions and will be involved in building and applying bioinformatics pipelines in order to analyze high-throughput sequencing data such as whole-genome, whole-exome, methylation and RNA data, guiding biologists in analyzing their own data and performing statistical tests and pathway analysis.

Please have a look at http://www.vib.be/nl/over-vib/Pages/Jobs-bij-VIB.aspx - Leuven - for more detailed information.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Christel Vanslembrouck
hr
VIB-KU Leuven Center for Cancer Biology
Department of Oncology, KU Leuven
Campus Gasthuisberg ON 4
Herestraat 49 - B 912, 3000 Leuven
Phone : +32 16 373 199
Christel.vanslembrouck at kuleuven.vib.be
www.vibcancer.be<http://www.vibcancer.be/>

I am not in the office on Wednesday afternoon.

[signature_coBranded_Center-for-cancer-biology]