[BBC] Last days to submit your abstract for Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences (2nd edition), 8-9 March, Leuven

Lander Briels Lander.Briels at vib.be
Mon Jan 8 17:15:24 CET 2018

8-9 March - Leuven - BE

No Images? Click here<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-e-jrdryktt-l-f/>

[http://i1.cmail19.com/ei/r/51/C55/137/031430/csfinal/MailheaderwhitelettersV23.jpg]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-r/>

Abstract deadline 11 January
Early Bird deadline 25 January

Dear ,

First of all we wish you a happy and healthy new year! That all your goals may be achieved in 2018!

With this email we want to remind you of the upcoming Abstract deadline of 11 January and would like to offer you the opportunity to take advantage of the Early Bird discount to register for the second edition of 'Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences'.

The conference will take place on 8-9 March 2018, in Leuven, Belgium.

[Rounded Rectangle: Register here]

[Present your research at ABLS18]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-j/>

Call for Abstracts - poster award

Present your own research to more than 200 peers during one of our poster sessions. The deadline for the poster abstract submission is 11 January, 2018. The best abstracts will be selected for an oral presentation and the best poster will receive a poster prize!

[Rounded Rectangle: Submit your  abstract]

[http://i3.cmail19.com/ei/r/51/C55/137/031430/csfinal/Speaker-hall1.jpg]

Join 18 experts in the field

The symposium will bring together some of the most highly regarded Academics in the world with novel technologies in several sessions, with topics focused on:
·         Medical Integrative Omics
·         Proteomics and Metabolomics
·         Structural Bioinformatics
·         Systems Biology

The speakers covering these topics include:
·         Naama Barkai - Weizmann Institute of Science, IL
·         Stephan Beck - UCL, UK
·         Albert Heck - Utrecht University, NL
·         Ines Thiele - University of Luxembourg, LU
·         Janet Thornton - EMBL-EBI, UK
·         Michele Vendruscolo - University of Cambridge, UK
·         And many more...<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-i/>

[http://i4.cmail19.com/ei/r/51/C55/137/031430/csfinal/FacultyClub1.jpg]

Meet your next collaborator

You will also have ample opportunity to network during the catering moments and poster sessions. The conference dinner will take place in the 'The <http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-d/> F<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-h/>aculty Club<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-k/>' on 8 March. This is the ideal opportunity to network with our speakers and to meet your future collaborators.

Not convinced yet? Please take a look at the pictures from the first edition<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-b/>.

We look forward to welcoming you in Leuven in 2018!

With kind regards,
Evy Vierstraete

On behalf of the Organizing Committee:
Alexander Botzki, VIB Bioinformatics Core
Brigida Gallone, VIB-KU Leuven Center for Microbiology
Diether Lambrechts, VIB-KU Leuven Center for Cancer Biology
Joost Schymkowitz, VIB-KU Leuven Center for Brain & Disease Research
Vanessa Vermeirssen, VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems biology
Paola Masuzzo, VIB-UGent Center for Medical Biotechnology
Evy Vierstraete, VIB Science Events manager

[Sponsors of GESB18]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-n/>
[VIB Conference Series]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-x/>

[Facebook]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-m/>

[Twitter]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-c/>

[LinkedIn]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-q/>

[Website]<http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-i-jrdryktt-l-a/>

To stop receiveiving our invitations please click below.

 [http://i10.cmail19.com/static/eb/master/13-the-blueprint-3/images/tweet-icon@2x.png]  Tweet  <http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-tw-jrdryktt-l-z/>
 [http://i1.cmail19.com/static/eb/master/13-the-blueprint-3/images/lishare-icon@2x.png]  Share  <http://email.vibconferences.be/t/r-li-jrdryktt-l-v/>