[BBC] (no subject)

Daniels, Sarah sarah.daniels at hudson.com
Wed Mar 21 14:23:29 CET 2018

Hi,

I would like to send the following job description to all persons subscribed in the mailing list of bioinformaticians:

For the company Agilent we are looking for a Senior Director Software Development Genomics, specialized in developing diagnostics software.
We are looking for someone with strong leadership experience and knowledge in product development.
This role has a travel percentage of 20%, to Santa Clara.

Link to the job description:
https://jobs-eu.hudson.com/en-be/preview/106163

Those who are interested, or who know someone who might have an interesting profile, and interest in this position, may contact me by mail.
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Sarah Daniels
Researcher
Healthcare
Hudson
Moutstraat 56 | 9000 Ghent | Belgium
t: +32 9 242 53 70
m: +32 499 54 12 89
sarah.daniels at hudson.com<mailto:sarah.daniels at hudson.com>
be.hudson.com<http://be.hudson.com>

[http://email.hudson.com/data/images/eu-banner-onder-mail.jpg]<https://be.hudson.com/en-gb/hudsonacademy>

[http://email.hudson.com/data/images/eu-twitter-c2.png]<https://twitter.com/Hudson_BE>[http://email.hudson.com/data/images/eu-linkedin-c2.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hudson?trk=top_nav_home>
[http://email.hudson.com/data/images/eu-hra-winner-2016-logo.jpg][http://email.hudson.com/data/images/eu-top-hr-provider-2017_logo.png][http://email.hudson.com/data/images/eu-logo-federgon.jpg]
HR Excellence Award winner: Best Compensation & Rewards Company 2016 & 2012 I Best Executive Search and Selection 2015, 2014, 2012, 2011 & 2010 | Best Talent Sourcing 2010
Federgon Certified Member for Recruitment, Search & Selection | Federgon Certified Member for Outplacement Office and Career Centre | Federgon LRQA Lloyd's Certified for Interim Management
Think green, keep it on the screen. Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
About Hudson
Hudson is a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Our expert team and proprietary tools provide you with unique insights and services that help you maximise your success. Across 20 countries, we deliver a range of recruitment, talent management and recruitment process outsourcing solutions to get you and your business where you want to be.
This e-mail is sent by Hudson Global, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.