[BBC] ECCB'18 workshop on "Logical Modelling of Cellular Networks", Athens, September 9th, 2018

Denis Thieffry denis.thieffry at ens.fr
Fri Apr 27 15:25:45 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the forthcoming ECCB'18 workshop on "Logical Modelling of Cellular Networks", which will take place on Saturday, September 8th, 2018, in Athens, Greece.

This workshop is coupled with a tutorial entitled "Logical Modelling", on the following day (September 9th, 2018), thereby forming a SIG meeting devoted to logical modelling of cellular networks over two full days.

The workshop day (Sept 8th, 2018) will be split in two sessions: the first session will be dedicated to recent methodological developments, the second session to biological case studies. Each speaker will be attributed 20 to 30’ (including questions and answers), depending on the final number of contributions.

At this point, we are welcoming one-page long abstracts (max 4,000 characters, including title, authors, affiliations and spaces), which will be considered for oral presentations by the scientific committee. Abstracts should be sent to thieffry at ens.fr <mailto:thieffry at ens.fr> and anna.niaraki at univ-evry.fr <mailto:anna.niaraki at univ-evry.fr> by June 15th, 2018.