[BBC] Upcoming training workshops at Edinburgh Genomics: Linux for Genomics and Intro to RNAseq Analysis

MCKINSTRY Brian Brian.McKinstry at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 29 17:57:38 CEST 2018

Apologies here I made a wrong response to another email

Sent from my iPad

On 29 May 2018, at 16:25, MCKINSTRY Brian <Brian.McKinstry at ed.ac.uk<mailto:Brian.McKinstry at ed.ac.uk>> wrote:

Happy for it tho come out of another account if we are not allowed to use the HealthMe account

Sent from my iPad

On 29 May 2018, at 15:41, DUNBAR Donald <donald.dunbar at ed.ac.uk<mailto:donald.dunbar at ed.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hello all.

We still have a few places on some of these workshops.

The RNAseq data analysis workshops are almost full, but please email back (edge-training at ed.ac.uk<mailto:edge-training at ed.ac.uk>) and we can start a waiting list (people do drop out occasionally). We will be running more of these in the autumn so please get in touch.

Places are still available on our Linux for Genomics workshop on the 25th June. Linux skills are essential for anyone working with sequence data or indeed any large biological data-set, and this workshop is particularly useful for new graduate students and postdocs. Please pass the link on if you know anyone not on this list who might be interested. If you have any questions about the course itself, Tim can be contacted directly: tim.booth at ed.ac.uk<mailto:tim.booth at ed.ac.uk>.

All the best for now,
Donald