[BBC] FW: 2 positions for Computational Systems Biology Postdoc at Institut Curie

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Fri Jun 15 08:24:41 CEST 2018

On behalf of Emmanuel Barillot, Institut Curie:

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for brilliant postdocs to join our Cancer Computational Systems Biology group.

Could you please spread the word about this opportunity and forward the attached announcements to whoever might be interested?

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes

Emmanuel