[BBC] Bioinformatician / Data Scientist position available at NIZO

Wels, Michiel Michiel.Wels at nizo.com
Mon Jul 30 09:49:21 CEST 2018

Currently we are looking for a Bioinformatician / Data Scientist to strengthen our Microbiomics team at NIZO.

Best Regards,

Michiel Wels

[cid:image001.png at 01D427EA.96C2B400]<http://www.nizo.com/news/courses/>

M.W.W. (Michiel) Wels PhD
Expertise Group Leader Microbiomics

T: +31 318 659 674
M: +31 6 445 727 51
F: +31 318 650 400
E: Michiel.Wels at nizo.com<mailto:Michiel.Wels at nizo.com>

P.O. Box 20, 6710 BA EDE, The Netherlands
Kernhemseweg 2, 6718 ZB EDE, The Netherlands

Visit our website at www.nizo.com<http://www.nizo.com/>. Follow us: [cid:image003.jpg at 01D427EA.4231AF90] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/nizo-food-research/>  [cid:image004.jpg at 01D427EA.4231AF90] <https://twitter.com/NIZOfoodnews/>

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee, intended addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance on the content of this email message is prohibited. You are kindly asked to inform the sender and delete the message. NIZO food research B.V. accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.