[BBC] NETTAB 2018: Call for posters and software demoes - deadline is approaching

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Tue Sep 11 12:44:30 CEST 2018

On behalf of Paolo Romano

Dear all,

this is reminder that the deadline for the submission of abstracts for posters for next NETTAB 2018 workshop is set to next Sunday September 16, 2018.
See the Instructions for authors here below.

The NETTAB 2018 workshop, devoted to the FAIR approach, tools, implementations for bioinformatics, has an impressive scientific programme.
10 invited speakers, two tutorials and one satellite event makes this workshop one of the most relevant scientific event on this topic.
See the programme at http://www.igst.it/nettab/2018/programme/scientific-programme/ <http://www.igst.it/nettab/2018/programme/scientific-programme/> .
Tutorials are listed at http://www.igst.it/nettab/2018/programme/tutorials/ <http://www.igst.it/nettab/2018/programme/tutorials/> .

I hope that many of you will take this occasion to present their work and I’m looking forward to meeting you in Genoa soon.

All the best. Paolo Romano

Frederik Coppens - Project leader & IT manager
Applied Bioinformatics And Biostatistics
I.T. Support
VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology
Ghent University
Technologiepark 927 - 9052 Ghent - Belgium
Tel. +32(0)9 331 38 12
www.psb.ugent.be <http://www.psb.ugent.be/>