[BBC] Assistant Professor Bioinformatics for personalized Medicine, Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Wed Sep 26 07:15:12 CEST 2018

  On behalf of Peter-Bram ‘t Hoen please find this interesting job opening below:

Do you have the ambition to build your own bioinformatics research group and are you passionate about personalised medicine? If so, consider the vacancy in the Centre for Molecular and Biomolecular Informatics (CMBI) at Radboudumc Nijmegen, The Netherlands.​

 https://www.radboudumc.nl/en/vacancies/60641-assistant-professor-bioinformatics-for-personalized-medicine

Best regards

Celia

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder

Programme Manager DTL Learning

Training Coordinator ELIXIR-NL

ELIXIR Training Platform Leader

tel. +31613375327

e-mail: celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl <mailto:celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl>

websites:   <http://www.dtls.nl/> www.dtls.nl,  <http://www.biosb.nl/> www.biosb.nl

skype: celia.van.gelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor Beatrixgebouw | Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht
Postal address: Postbus 8500 | 3503 RM Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no expectation to receive a reply outside yours.