[BBC] Help Shape the Future of Training at Edinburgh Genomics.

TRAIN edgenomics-training edge-training at ed.ac.uk
Wed Oct 17 14:52:57 CEST 2018

Dear all

At Edinburgh Genomics, we are always looking at ways we can improve the services we offer to you, the scientific community. We currently provide training courses covering a range of different genomics topics using the latest bioinformatics techniques. We want to keep these courses as relevant and as useful to you as possible, tailoring our training to best meet your needs. But, to do this we need your help!

We want you to have your say in shaping the future of training provision at Edinburgh Genomics. Do you need more training in a particular programming language? Are you moving to a new type of analysis that feels bewildering without some expert advice? Let us know by completing this quick survey (20 short questions) and help us to better understand your needs:  https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7M6QB2D

The survey is completely anonymous unless you chose to share your contact details, your responses are used for developing training courses only, and are never shared with a third party.

Thank you in advance: we value your opinions and preferences very highly.

Kind Regards

Nathan Medd
Training and Outreach Manager

Edinburgh Genomics' Privacy Notice can be viewed at: http://genomics.ed.ac.uk/about-us/privacy-notice
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom
 they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.