[BBC] EuBIC Winter School 2019

Bittremieux Wout wout.bittremieux at uantwerpen.be
Thu Oct 18 18:06:07 CEST 2018

We kindly invite you to participate in the EuBIC Winter School 2019 on January 15th-18th 2019 in Zakopane, Poland on proteomics bioinformatics [1]. It is the third of its kind and has proven to successfully bring together scientists in the field of proteomics and bioinformatics for proteomics to discuss challenges specific to this field. The registration is opened [2] until November 16th (early bird) / December 16th (regular).

The Winter School will start with an educational day dedicated to workshops and trainings in established proteomics tools and workflows. The following days, internationally renowned invited speakers will give lectures and practical workshops covering the aspects of identification, quantification, result interpretation, and integration of MS proteomics data. This year’s special focus is the Challenges in Quantification and DIA.

In order to share and discuss our work, we invite all interested conference attendees to submit an abstract for a poster. A selection of abstract submissions will additionally be chosen for short talks.

Yours sincerely,
on behalf of the organization committee,
Wout Bittremieux

[1] https://www.proteomics-academy.org/eubic-winter-school-2019
[2] https://www.proteomics-academy.org/registration